The Nynja carries all Skyranger qualities’ and attacks the next level of performance and aesthetics, – a market area normally populated with aircraft far more expensive and less practical. Subject to wind tunnel optimization the new Nynja adds sleeker lines and underlying fuselage swathed in a smooth, modular composite skin.
This gives the aerodynamic and aesthetic advantages of a fully composite aircraft, but without the drawbacks of high manufacturing cost and difficult repair.
The Nynja have incredible low speed Stol capabilities but also high speed possibilities.
Nynja original technology
The Nynja have non structural modular fiber panels so they can easily be repaired or replaced in the event of surface damage. The underlying structure of triangulated pin jointed straight tubes provides excellent crash worthiness, and is easy to assess, and repair by component replacement.
- The advantages of the aluminium and the performances of the composites without the disadvantages of each of them !
- The facilities of easy assembly, cheap maintenance, and incredible easy and economic repair for an aircraft with these performances
- Structure of aluminum straight tubes of aeronautical quality with bolts,
- without structural composites fibers, robustness…
- No risk of delaminating of composite!
- Aerodynamic optimized with composites glass and carbon parts
- New patented wing, new profile with removable ribs which confer the performances of a rigid wing, without profile deformation because of speed, while preserving a very easy total disassembly capability, and cheap repair.
- Possibility to repair easily
- Cabin with high visibility
- BCARS certification End 2010 – Canada AVL 2013 – Spanish certification 2013.
- Take off and landing possible in less than 100 m
- High stability : + 4g / – 2 g
PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS and indicators
(variable depending on version and country)
|Engine||912S or 912 ROTAX|
|Engine Power||100 or 80 hp|
|Propeller||2 blades or 3 blades fixed pitch|
|Nynja design weights and capabilities|
|Empty weight||260 kgs (uk) at 272 kgs|
|Max take-off weight||472 kgs 1040 lb to 500 kgs|
|Usefull payload||200 kgs to 240 kgs according certification|
|Tank capacity||60 lts 16 gallons (75 ltrs option )|
|Fuel consumption||(cruise 70%) 15l/h (100hp) /12 l/h (80hp)|
|Max Baggage Weight(no parachute)||46 lb 2O kg|
|Nynja Performances (can change according countries and homologations)|
|Cruise speed 80%||100 kts 185 km/h (100hp)|
|Cruise range and endurance(70%)||300 nm/ 3,4 hrs** 555 km|
|Vs1 (no flap)||37 kts 68 KMH|
|Vso (25 degrees flap)||34 kts 64 KMH|
|Takeoff optimum ground roll||80 m 262 ft|
|Distance passing||15m optimum 180 m 590 ft|
|Landing distance||15M optimum 280 m 918 ft|
|Max climb rate at 450Kg||1100fpm at 57 kts (100hp)|
|Max glide ratio 9:1 at||54 kts 100 km/h|
|VNE (500kgs)||117 kts 217 km/h|
**Fuel reserve (30 minutes)
Comfort and ergonomics
- So easy to enter in the cabin with large doors, one of the best in the catégorie.
- Incredible glazed cabin area for flight comfort and security.
- Ergonomic central instrument panel to optimize visibility
- Modern central style instrument panel and central console
- Visibility 360 degrees for an optimal safety with the advanced doors
- New contoured composite seats with tailored seat covers in
a choice of colours
The 1,09m (3.6 ft”) cabin allows shoulder space.
Lexan wide windshield, dark tinted anti UV easily
Large cabin doors
Rear luggage compartment
Tire size wheel 4.00 – 6″
Hydraulic disk brakes on main gear
Single or dual stick controls, conventional three axis
Manual stabilizer trim
Manual flap control 3 position
Throttle central or dual handle
Big instrument central panel
Flight instrumentation possible: airspeed indicator, three pointer altimeter (all large, analog)
Vertical speed indicator small Magnetic compass, Slip indicator
Adjustable seats on ground (option)
You can choose Seats color (4 colors)
4-point safety belts for each seat
Two big storage hamacs on each instruments panel side, you can choose the color!
Rescue system as option
Rotax 912 UL2 (80 hp) or ULS (100hp)
2 or 3 blades propeller with spinner (option)
Rotax Engine standard analog instruments: tachometer, oil pressure gauge,
Oil temperature gauge, water temperature indicator, hour meter
Rotax engine warranty according countries
The Nynja is supplied as a pre fabricated fast build kit. All necessary components are supplied, down to the small details, with all structural parts finished, and connecting brackets pre-assembled. No special skills or processes are required. Glassfiber components are supplied finished in white and require no painting. Building is simple assembly work, guided by a comprehensive step by step build manual.